07 Apr Fil “wins” one of the three “L’Arancia” Awards at Avid for Eleven Rack
Nobody had told me, and I don’t think I win anything else than being exposed a bit more but I just found this out and I wanted to let you know, too.
“L’Arancia” Award is an Avid Eleven Rack Award. (“L’Arancia” in Italian means Orange lol. Strange that this award has an Italian name?).
So maybe I won a fresh orange… juice. Lovely, I say! Give me one right now for my kingdom. I am all sweaty and been so for the past 10 days in the Indian hot climate.
Edit: reading this other article about L’Arancia Award, this is what I will not win:
Unlike the other events that my wife will make me watch on television this year, the Eleven Rack “L’Arancia” awards will not:
• be broadcast
• use interpretive dance to announce the nominees
• awkwardly put onstage a couple dudes in suits representing the accounting firm that guarantees the votes
• parade nominees down a red carpet only to be crapped on by a fashion critic who thinks shoulder pads are the shiznit
• feature winners walking off stage in the wrong direction only to be herded by a lanky supermodel
• feature meandering acceptance speeches from the winners of a foreign, short-form documentary category
• consume 5 hours of your life that you will never get back